Saturday, November 22, 2014

Voices in My Head!


You hear those voices in your head?
Haven't you ever asked yourself what is responsible of them?
Don't they sometimes bother you?
Personally, I find them annoying... but they sometimes get me laughing all by myself making other people's little voices say “That sick bit**”

Those voices in our head come from our memory (obviously)
they're called “Sound Memories”


For example:

Say that sentence out loud then say it again in your head:

“Mommy! Mommy! I found a little bug!”

Isn't the sentence you said out loud familiar to how you said it in your mind? It's all part of our memory.

I'll sum it up this way: our brain acquires language and after that it practices it all the time.

One research says: “The human auditory system is capable of 'replaying' sound memories, which is what happens whenever you think of any sound you've heard, including when you "say" something in your head.”

but sometimes there are two voices, or even more!
There are still a lot of research going around this topic but after reading few researches online I figured out that because those two voices are always arguing with themselves (ps. All the voices are you speaking), they definitely mean that we tend to have internal conflicts to figure things out. Human beings are known to be very curious creatures, so we tend to ask ourselves so many questions (whatever subject it was about).


I used to think that one voice was the angel telling me something and the other voice came from the devil.. since they're usually positive and negative thoughts. But after I researched I actually got convinced that it was just me arguing with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment