Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm Being Anti-social!





I don't know what is wrong with me.. I used to be the most talkative person in the world. Having long conversations with people used to be my thing, my title. BUT NOT ANYMORE.

I do not know if this would go away and whether I'll get back to normal or not, it must be okay to be anti-social for a few days.. but for MONTHS?! Heh I'm not sure.

WHAT IT FEELS LIKE:
I literally ignore most of the people who talk to me. I just am not in the mood to speak or answer those stupid questions. Everyone around me seems stupid or rude. Sometimes I even feel like I'm the nicest person alive, and being nice means to shut the fu** up unless I had something nice to say.

WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE? definitely not in my world?! But this had taught me when to reply to rude comments.. and to ignore most of the immature and annoying people.

Alright, I think I should end this positively: I do believe that things do get better by time, and we all go through times when we're not ourselves. In the end, all heartaches heal like all wounds we get but then suddenly forget about. Everything eventually gets better.. because this is life, its filled with ups and downs, we just got to be strong enough to get up when we fall.





No comments:

Post a Comment