Friday, November 28, 2014

Am I All Alone Today?


I used to cry when I'm lonely, I was lonely because I never found anyone beside me. Now it's different, I cry because everyone's around but no one understands. This tottaly makes me feel alone.

I'm stronger today than I was yesterday, but I'm still weak today, not as weak as I was yesterday though. I like complicating myself so I would understand what the people around me are complicated about.

I must be too complicating for others to understand. In my mind I feel like I'm so simple and generally an open book, but do people even bother to read my book?

It scares me so much to see that the closest people to me don't get me. This does make me question myself. Am I hanging out with the right group of people?

Am I the only one in this planet who feels that way? Or is it so normal to be put down by the person I love the most? Or are all the people I love the most against me? Am I wrong? Or am I not wrong?

Sometimes I even feel like I'm not treated as a lady. Sometimes the softer, weaker side of me is not being respected, but instead it's almost always taken for granted.

But thank you God for always listening to my prayers<3



No comments:

Post a Comment