Friday, August 16, 2013

GoodByes

  
 Today, I want to share with you how much I've encountered goodbyes. I'm not going to write down ALL my stories so the topic doesn't get boring..

   Goodbyes are never too easy, but you've got to know.. no one or nothing stays forever, don't hold on too tight so you don't get broken when things don't turn out the way you want them to be.. when you loose someone really special and really close to you.. when you realize they're the only thing you ever needed.. but now that they're gone you've got to learn how to get over it and move on..


   I remember my childhood, how it was so fun and everything was funny, and I never cried unless I fell and hurt myself, but then I'd eventually forget about it the other day.. even though the scar didn't fade away yet.

I woke up every morning knowing that everything is going to be good and that all I'm going to do is play all day. I never sat there thinking of what I have and what I don't, because every time I wanted something I'd go running to mama and she'd get me that doll I saw on TV or that bicycle I saw on the kids magazine..

     I'm not saying everything was great when I was a kid.. I lost my mom when I was only 8.. and that was the first and hardest goodbye I encountered, even though I was only 8, I knew that she'd never come back again but I never knew how hard that will be.. I miss her more everyday, but life goes on.. And I made myself believe that she's always around me and that even though I don't see her.. my heart does.

"Its so hard to be strong when you're missing someone so long" --Laura Pausini


   After that I lived life so careless and free.. I just kept in mind that nothing stays forever, and I didn't care when people told me they loved me and cared about me.. until I actually needed someone to love me and care about me. Then I finally stopped pushing people away, I felt really happy and they stayed beside me for a very long time. I loved them, I depended on them on few things, and when I got used to them.. they left. I said GOODBYE.


   Goodbyes are not that bad.. people come and go.. and if the ones I loved didn't leave, I could have never become this strong. Yes it was very hard but I'm happy now and after all those goodbyes I learned that there are good people and there are bad, some leave you for your own good and others leave you because they'd been using you. 


The goods in goodbyes are the lessons you learn!

*FsF


No comments:

Post a Comment